How to apply
To start your application during the next application phase (December 2018 until midst of January 2019) please use our online application platform. Follow the instructions on the plattform. At the moment, there is only a desktop version available. If you have questions, please go to our FAQ page.
To apply for the a ECN PhD fellowship you need to prepare the following documents as PDFs:
- A detailed CV
- Two letters of recommendation by former supervisors
- Letter of interest including a short description of the applicants' academic and research interests, as well as up to three potentially interesting labs of ECN PIs.
- A project proposal/description (please refer to our FAQs for details)
- Authenticated copies of the BSc- and/or MSc-certificates and the latest transcript
- Proof of proficiency of the English language